As such, we are not liable or responsible under any circumstances for the collection and use of your personal information by third-parties or the third-parties’ compliance with their respective privacy policies.
- Information in exchange for products or services – From time to time, we ask for personal information, such as names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, account information and/or billing addresses in an exchange for our product, content or Services.
- Analytics – This website collects data, such as visitor location and times, in order to help us analyse user data and better serve our users. From time to time, our website may collect data such as cookies, pixel tags, clickstreams, and other modern technology to collect information such as browser type, web pages viewed, links clicked, and other actions you may take either on our website or via social media accounts and e-mails associated with us. This information may be used from time to time to help us personalise your experience or for security purposes. Cookies are pieces of data from a web server to your web browser and saved on your hard drive. Cookies do not contain personally identifiable information, such as your name or contact information.
- Log Files – Modern websites often collect user data in the form of log files. This is a modern way to log when and from where a user enters our website. This data may include information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browsers, date and time stamps, referral links through which you entered our website, demographic information, and the number of clicks a user makes on our site. This information is separate from Personal Information described above, and does not include information that is personal to you on an individual level. This information is used to track general traffic flow and usage of our website, in addition to other trends and statistics such as the number of visitors to a certain page on our website.
- Transaction Information – When you download or purchase a product from our website, certain information may be collected, such as the date of the purchase and product details. This information is collected and used for internal purposes only, in order to enhance the general user experience. If you purchase one of our products, certain data is required to fulfil your request, such as credit card numbers/expirations/security codes, billing information and addresses, zip/postal codes, and names, which will be processed through a third-party payment program. This information will not be shared intentionally with any party other than the third-party programs responsible for processing your payment and procuring payment to us.
- Third-Party Information – From time to time, we may receive information from third-party programs or plugins, such as but not limited to PayPal, Stripe, Thrive Cart, Kajabi, MailerLite, Google, WordPress, or through social media platforms.
How we collect information
Information may be collected in one or more of the following ways:
- Provided by you, the user – Our website may ask you to input Personal Information from time to time. For instance, we request your e-mail address and name to send you a protected piece of content or may ask for your e-mail address when you have a question relating to customer service or consultations.
Consent to collect information
By using our website, you hereby agree that any and all information collected may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide content, products, and other Services to you;
- To process and fulfil any purchases or orders, which may include sending e-mails to you;
- To communicate with you, such as via e-mail, including promotional e-mails, newsletters, and product attachments;
- To provide customer service and manage individual accounts;
- To fulfil a contract we have with you;
- To respond to lawful requests from government authorities, if applicable;
- To prevent fraud or security issues;
- To fulfil or enforce our agreements with third-parties;
The Personal Information collected and used may be shared with certain third-parties. Personal Information may be shared in the following ways:
- Service providers – Personal Information may be shared with third-party programs, platforms, and providers in exchange for data, analytics, reports, or confidentiality agreements. Third-party providers include, but are not limited to, the following: website hosts, e-commerce platforms, payment providers and payment processors, website plugins, e-mail servicing programs, marketing consultants, and brand advisors. These third-party providers shall only collect, use, maintain and share your information to the extent that doing so furthers the services they provide to us.
We do not sell or license your Personal Information to third-parties for their own marketing or commercial purposes without your consent
Third party sites and storage of information
Company’s web server may store your personal information when you interact on the Site. Company will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon request made by you. Your personal information will be safely disposed of by Company by deleting it from its possession.
However, data such as personal information collected may not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites that Company may work with, in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organisations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information.